French and Satin Angora bunnies

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      I have some pedigreed French and Satin angoras for sale. I can
      provide pictures of any you might be interested in, or you can see
      them at our website.
      In French Angoras:
      Two 12 week old does, one fawn, and one chocolate agouti. $65.00 ea.
      9 week old buck,chocolate golden steel. Pet quality due to eye
      color. $25.00.
      9 week old bucks, one chocolate, one black. $50.00 each.
      Three 12 week old bucks, not related to the above does. Tort, REW,
      Chocolate Tort. $50.00 each.
      REW doe, born 12/03, proven breeder. Can be registered. $40.00
      Sable junior buck, 2 GC legs $65.00.

      In Satin Angoras, I have a black adult buck, proven breeder for
      $45.00, and two exceptionally nice junior red does for $75 each.

      I may be able to get these delivered to places between Ohio and
      Texas in the next couple weeks. I can also arrange transport to
      places between Ohio and Wisconsin/Minnesota around the end of
      December.
      Thanks
      Lisa Rodenfels
      Somerhill Angoras in Ohio