Cast On magazines for sale

  • apdesmond2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
      Fashion Knitting--February 1992, number 57; October 1991, number 55;
      asking $3.00 each.

      Brown Sheep Company, Inc.-- American Classics, Knit Across America #
      5; 7 sweaters, asking $4.00.

      Leisure Arts-- Leaflet # 301; Christmas stockings, 8 stockings-- 4
      knit, and 4 crochet; asking $2.00.

      Filatura di Crosa-- Sympathie leaflet, 16 sweater patterns-- 13
      women's, 3 men's; asking $5.00.

      101 Patchwork Patterns-- by Ruby McKim; Quilt name stories, Cutting
      designs, material suggestions, yardage estimates, Definite
      instructions for every step of quilt making; asking $5.00.

      Cast On Magazines ---$4.00 each + postage
      Winter 1989
      Summer 1997
      Holiday 1989
      Winter 1991
      Summer 1996
      Fall 1997
      Holiday 1994
      Winter 1992
      Holiday 1996
      Winter 1990
      Fall 1990
      Holiday 1993
      Holiday 1992
      Fall 1994
      Spring 1992
      Spring 1993
      Spring 1994

      I accept checks, MO or cash funded paypal. Buyer pays the postage.

      Thanks,

      Anne
    • apdesmond2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2004
        I have the following for sale:

        Classic Elite La Gran---1 skeins color#6501 (white); 7 skeins color
        # 6558 (red); 78% mohair, 13% wool, 9% nylon; 92 yards./skein, gauge
        4 stitches/inch on size 9 needles, $6.00/skein.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2004
          I have the following for sale from a non-smoking home and can
          provide a scan of any of these patterns if you would like to see
          what they look like. My e-mail address is apdesmond@m...

          Cast On Magazines ---$4.00 each + postage
          Winter 1989
          Summer 1997
          Holiday 1989
          Winter 1991
          Summer 1996
          Fall 1997
          Holiday 1994
          Winter 1992
          Holiday 1996
          Winter 1990
          Fall 1990
          Holiday 1993
          Holiday 1992
          Fall 1994
          Spring 1992
          Spring 1993
          Spring 1994

          LEONORA'S PERFECT PANTS PATTERN-- a couturier pattern for custom fit
          pants; hip sizes 35 - 39; asking $6.00.