New Web Site

  • Sheri Smith-Figueroa
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      Hi Everyone!

      I'd like to take this opportunity to envite you to the unveiling of my new website: www.spin2knit.com.
      Please visit and email me with any comments. We still have a bit of work to do, but after a long time of anticipation it's
      finally "online".

      Enjoy!

      Back to the fiber frenzy..........I've got mounds of wool to card today.

      -- Sheri Smith-Figueroa
      Spin2Knit/Caribbean Fiber Works
      www.spin2knit.com
      http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=woolygoddess
      mailto:cfw@...
    • cahallcanada
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2002
        Hi Everyone,

        I've been working hard and am pleased to finally be able to let you
        know that I have a new web site. Be sure to bookmark it and visit
        from time to time as there will be continual additions and changes.
        The 'Sale Bin' and 'Freebie' sections may have something you've been
        looking for. Canadian made wooden knitting accessories can be seen
        on the 'Products' page. Any comments, corrections or suggestions
        will be welcomed.

        And now I can get back to some serious knitting.......

        http://www.catherinehallknits.com

        Catherine Hall
        Catherine's Designer Knitwear
      • cahallcanada

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
            Hello,
            This is my first post with the group. I just got my web site up and I
            would like any comments or suggestions that you can give me on it, I
            have some refining to do on it of course! I have fleeces available on
            the site right now and more to come!

            http://icelandicsheepmt.com

            Thank You,
            Jeanne