Reed

  • ispin2weave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I have one 15-D reed, weaving width of 43.5", approximately 5" deep, no rust, in very good condition. I will sell this reed for $45 plus shipping. Please email me off-list if interested.

      Thank you.

      "A friend will help you move, a GOOD friend will help you move a body."
      The Fiber Equipment & Barter Page
      For Barter, Wanted or Sale of Previously Owned Spinning, Weaving &
      Knitting Equipment
      http://www.angelfire.com/me2/BARTERPAGE/
      mailto:ispin2weave@...