1966 Vintage Kenner Knitting Machine

  • Lambs Ear
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I have this item ready to put up on ebay but want to check here first
      and see if anyone is interested.
      It's a blast from the past! A Vintage Kenner's new Automatic KNITTING
      MACHINE from 1966. You get everything shown in these 4 pictures. The set
      looks to be complete...right down to the unopened yarn and the little
      felt "Kenner birds". You also get the original box which boasts this is
      the "new improved model". This is a fun introduction to machine
      knitting. You can make hats, scarves, dog sweaters, doll clothes, etc...
      http://home1.gte.net/vzn05zcm/pic/ebay/kenner1.jpg
      http://home1.gte.net/vzn05zcm/pic/ebay/kenner2.jpg
      http://home1.gte.net/vzn05zcm/pic/ebay/kenner3.jpg
      http://home1.gte.net/vzn05zcm/pic/ebay/kenner4.jpg

      Price is $35 plus $13.50 S/H to anywhere in the US. I can take Visa or
      MC over my secure online order form:
      http://www.lambsearfarm.com/order.htm (click on secure order form
      button) or I will also accept a money order or cashiers check if you
      promise to get it into the mail right away. I only have one of these
      available...so first one to pay gets it.

      Thanks for looking!
      --
      Roxi at Lamb's Ear
      Visit my BLOG http://theyarnjunkie.blogspot.com