Skein holder, Louet Kates & EE dyes

  • JPilote
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Does anyone have a stash of EE dye. I need some for this commission I am
      doing & was unable to stock up after Easter. I am will to to either buy it
      or swap for it. I only need 2 or so packages but will take more if I can
      get it.
      I have also been doing some housecleaning & have a Leclerc Skein holder for
      sale. It is pictured on the Leclerc page
      http://www.leclerclooms.com/swift.htm
      6351-4000 new price - $120.00
      will sell for $50.00 plus shipping. It is in great condition & be used
      instead of a swift. Possibly would be willing to swap for items of equal
      value.

      There has been alot of Louet chat on the lists lately. Just a reminder that
      I am now making tensioned Kates (Charmin' Kate) for the Louets. They are
      the same design is the Ewesful Kates but larger. They sure make plying
      easier. Check out my website for details.
      Happy Spinning!
      Jude Pilote

      Ewesful Creations - BC, Canada
      pilote@...