bulky woo/mohairl

  • Carol Orlofsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi-
      I have 12 balls of Sandesgarn Alfa, 85% wool, 15% mohair in color olive. Soft, loosely plied 2.5 st/in on size 10 needles. 50 grams each, 60 meters. Retails at $4.50, sell for $24 plus postage. Stored in plastic in my smoke-free home. I accept Paypal (cash funded preferred) or MO. Thanks for looking!

      Carol