Handspun Yarns

  • TanagerSongFarm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      For Sale Items at my website:

      1)  Handspun Yarns --

      Lots of colors to chose from. Most are spun from my organic sheep and
      processed by myself WITHOUT the use of acid bath dyes, just good old Era
      laundry detergent.  The handspun is very soft and comes in a variety of
      colors, dying techniques, thicknesses, etc.  15% off on orders over 50$
      during the month of January.

      all items can be seen at my website
      cindy jeffries
      <A HREF="www.cindymcdee.com">www.cindymcdee.com</A>
      in South Carolina but closest to Toccoa, GA

    • TanagerSongFarm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
        Subj: Handspun Yarns
        Date: 5/28/2003
        To: <A HREF="mailto:FiberBuyandTrade@yahoogroups.com">FiberBuyandTrade@yahoogroups.com</A>

        Hi all,

        For Sale Items at my website:

        1)  Handspun Yarns --

        Lots of colors to chose from. Most are spun from my organic sheep and
        processed by myself WITHOUT the use of acid bath dyes, just good old Era laundry
        detergent.  The handspun is very soft and comes in a variety of colors, dying
        techniques, thicknesses, etc.

        all items can be seen at my website
        cindy jeffries
        <A HREF="www.cindymcdee.com">www.tanagersongfarm.com</A>
        in South Carolina

      • Lisa Rodenfels
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
          http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/somerhill/Yarn%20for%20Sale/

          Photos, and info such as weight, yardage, wpi available at the above
          link. Skeins are $3 per ounce. There will be 2 of the CoralRose
          skeins available.
          Contact somerhill @ earthlink.net (remove spaces) for questions. I
          will be adding more skeins tonight. I also have many skeins of pure
          angora for sale at 25 cents per plyed yard. A typical skein might be
          1oz, 12wpi, 45 yards for $11.00.
          Lisa at Somerhill
          www.somerhillfarm.com