Prime Plucked Angora

  • Judith Tjosvold
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Gorgeous top quality plucked angora. Black and Tort. $15.00 plus
      shipping for the works. (about 4 grocery bags full.)It is not sorted
      so there will be the odd shorts and combings although most of it will
      be about 3 inches + Looks really nice but I am a rookie so take
      advantage of it! e-mail me privately if you are interested!