Machine Knitting Patterns/Books

  • Bennie-Ruth Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello, it's me Still De-Stashing!! Machine Knit, Hand Knit, Crochet

      I have the following books,all in
      excellent condition, shipping and insurance extra, from a Smoke-Free home:

      1. Fake Rib Skirts #2 - The 6X2 Rib - Danis - Standard gauge with ribber. Very easy, very versatile $ 3.00

      2. Sinful Elegance - Vol 2 - Pleated Skirts - Danis - Machine Knit - standard machine - double box A-line, Yoked Knife or box pleats - Accordion pleat - how to calculate
      spiral bound $5.00

      3. Jodie's Favorite Demos Vol 1 Sports towel, alphabets, isolation knitting $3.00

      4. The Tap Dancing Lizard - CartWright-Jones -Machine knit - terrific techniques - many charts - soft cover (half.com - $49.95) Softcover - new $40.00

      5. Chevron Cardigan - Vel Donna - Machine knit - children's 2 through Women's Large - spiral bound $10.00

      6. Little Pictures - Wendy Phillips - Hand or machine knit - 28 charted designs for knitting - suitable for 12 & 24 stitch punchcards, electronic and chunky machines
      terrific for children and adults $10.00

      7. Christmas Designs - Charlene Shafer - 79 Designs for hand knit or 24 st/ electronic machines -spiral bound $6.00

      8. Bonnie's Machine knit Collection - designs for men and women - classic designs - pullovers, vest, cardigans $ 6.00

      9. Ganseys for Kids Pattern- for the Garter Carriage - Book and disk(930/940) - machine knit - Glenda Overmann - 9 sweaters - Traditional Gansey patterns and some new ones to mix and match for original sweaters. $12.00

      10. Knitting Jacket with Braid Trim Pattern- Charlene Shafer - Machine Knit - sizes small to XXX large - very easy pattern - spiral bound Very nice looking jacket - approximately 3/4 length $ 7.00

      11. Classic Flare Pattern- A Collection of Slightly Shaped Figure Flattering Skirts to Knit with the Garter Carriage - Gini Woodward - plastic sheath - $ 7.00

      12. By The Sea Pattern- Gini Woodward - machine knit - sizes 32-48 (finished sizes 46-54) A unique collection of Seaside motifs incorporated into am embellished and lined patchwork jacket (Whales,lighthouses,
      seashells, fish etc)Very fun cardigan/jacket (motifs can be used for any afghan, pillow, etc. $8.00

      13. North American Wildlife Series 2 Pattern - Gini Woodward - machine knit - a collection of 6 Wildlife animals and instructions for inserting into sweaters, afghans, pillows, etc. $6.00

      14. Intarsia Vest Pattern- Jill Stern, Knitech - sizes small to XL, but easily adjustable - machine knit - geometric shape - intarsia made easy $4.00

      15. Pile Knit Jacket Pattern- Doris Young - machine knit - terrific textured jacket with pile (loop st) fabric - good directions -finished size 44", but can be adjusted for many sizes by calculating stitches/rows $6.00

      16. Ivy Leaf Suit Pattern - Iris Bishop - pleated skirt with matching long sleeved over-sweater with ivy leaf yoke -sizes 10-20, but adjustable - figure flattering - machine knit - 24 st punchcard or electronic $8.00

      17. Victorian Flower Sweaters Pattern - Gini Woodward - machine knit- standard gauge, punchcard or electronic -
      4 different flower motifs to accent a v-neck cardigan- finished sizes 36-48 - very flattering, comfortable sweaters - $6.00

      I take Paypal, money orders, or cashier's checks, No personal checks please.

      Thanks for looking,
      Bennie-Ruth

    • Bennie-Ruth Dean
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002
        Still Machine Knitting De-Stashing Sale
        I have the following patterns/books,all in excellent condition, shipping and insurance extra, from a Smoke-Free home:

        I take Paypal, money orders, or cashier's checks, No personal checks please.

        1. Brother Ribber Techniques Book - Also Known as Brother Green Ribber Book - Sticker removed on cover - otherwise Like new $28.00

        2. Brother Punch Card Vol V - Fairisle, lace, thread lace, fine lace, tuck, skip, everything - like new $25.00

        3. Brother Fashion Knitting books - small size - issues 1, 2, 3, 4,(no #5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10, 11 (this one includes US postage, Canada higher) $2.25 each

        4. The Garter Carriage - Patterns and Techniques - Diane Bennett - Techniques, patterns and hints - signed by Diane $8.00

        5. Holiday Sweatshirts - Gini Woodward - holiday themed inserts for sweatshirts, or can be used with favorite sweater -witches, cats, snowmen bunnies,shamrocks, hearts $ 4.00

        6. Knit a Country Sample Farm Series - Gini Woodward - yokes for sweatshirts, or sweaters sheep, farmhouse, geese, barn and silo/rooster $ 4.00

        7. Magic Cable Afghans with Disk - Ricki Mundstock - A collection for standard & electronic machines. Makes such nice afghans! $10.00

        8. Chevron Cardigan - Vel Donna - Machine knit - children's 2 through Women's Large - spiral bound - This makes a great cardigan with a chevron design knitted in - $8.00

        Thanks for looking,
        Bennie-Ruth