books sold

  • mamorel1
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      The knitting and weaving books have all been sold. Thank you.

      Mary
    • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 16, 2005
        I still have a few copies of Fancy Feet left. reduced to $11.00,
        hardcover, new. Thanks.

        Catherine Conrad
      • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27 5:32 AM
          Fancy Feet and Oddball Knitting Book are sold.

          Thanks. Catherine Conrad
        • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006
            Just to let you know that Knitting and Design for Mohair, Adrienne
            Vittadini's pattern book, Fall 1998, The Arco Guide to Knitting
            Stitches,Two Jo Sharp books, Knitted Sweater Style and Knitting Bazaar
            were sold.

            Also, Cynthia Helene's Sweater Girls Sketchbook has been spoken for.

            Thanks for your interest.

            Catherine Conrad
          • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 16, 2007
              Hook Knitting and French Country Crochet Books have been sold.

              Remaining is:

              A Living Mystery, The International Art and History of Crochet by Annie
              Louise Potter. H/C - pristine condition. $30.00.

              55 Crochet Gifts for the Home by Angela King - H/C - Pristine
              condition. $15.00.

              Favorite Pineapple Doilies of Rita Weiss, American School of
              Needlework. $4.00.

              The Great Granny Crochet Book, American School of Needlework. H/C - $10.00.

              Lily M. Chin's Mosaic Magic Afghans Made Easy - S/C - Pristine
              condition. $14.00.

              Glorious Crocheted Sweaters, by Nola Theiss. H/C, excellent
              condition. $10.00.

              Postage will be calculated as soon as you furnish me with your
              zip code. . Paypal/cash funded only preferred. Money orders accepted. All
              payments must be received within 7 days. USA purchases, only. Thanks.

              Thanks for looking.
              Catherine Conrad
            • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 10, 2008
                Both books have been sold. Thanks.

                Catherine

                This is How I go When I go Like This, Weaving and Spinning as
                Metaphor by Linda Ligon. softcover, Reg. $16.95, asking $9.00

                Knitting Lessons, tales from the knitting path by Lela
                Nagi. hardcover, Reg $24.95, asking $12.00
              • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 6 6:27 PM
                  All of the following books have been sold.

                  Rowan Edina Ronay Silk and Wool pattern book, 8 designs.
                  Rowan "Artwork", using double knitting cotton - 8 designs
                  Rowan's Designer Collection, Summer and Winter Knitting by Stephen
                  Sheard.
                  The Best of Rowan, 50 designer knitting patterns.
                  Vogue Knitting Designer Knits, 45 styles.
                  Patons Forever Favorites - 50 yrs of Family Classics from
                  1930-1970. $10.00 -
                  Aarlan Knitting journals: #35,
                  39, 45 and 50.
                • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
                    Sweater Workshop and Cables, Diamonds, Herringbone, Secrets of
                    Knitting Traditional
                    >Fishermen's Sweaters have been sold. Thanks.

                    Catherine Conrad