Silk Noil and Dyes

  • djezewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      I have a 8 oz bag of silk noil for $10. This was from my own
      personal stock and I just have no time to use it.

      ACID DYES 1/2 oz $4.49 ea or order 10 pkgs at $3.99 ea- ea pkg will
      dye about 2 lbs of fiber/yarn uses
      common vinegar as a fixative. Easy to use- to dye just heat on stove
      or in the microwave. Choose from Sun Yellow, Salmon, Pink, Cherry
      Red, Sky Blue, Sapphire, Navy, Teal, Emerald, Purple, Brown, Jet
      Black. Colors may be mixed to make new colors. Comes in a amber
      ziplock bag. Shipping additional. Will ship first class mail(for
      example for 3 pks of dye the shipping cost is $1.75).
      http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/preview/po/pollywogs/aciddye.jpg

      White Ginned Cotton for Spinning. Reg $9 lb on sale $7.95 lb if you
      like I will sell in 8 oz increments at $4 so you can give cotton
      spinning a whorl(yes, pun intended)
      http://pollywogsii.websitegalaxy.com/_uimages/ginned.JPG

      Ramboiulette X Dorset Fiber- washed and went through my Patrick
      Green Picker. Sale $12.50 lb
      http://pollywogsii.websitegalaxy.com/_uimages/ramb.jpg

      Shipping cost additional on above items, NY state residents add 4%
      sales tax
      Thanks
      Diane Jezewski/Pollywogs
      http://pollywogs.websitegalaxy.com