Do you sell handmade crafts?

  • doris@lucky11farm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      We are offering free advertising in our "gift shop" for your handmade
      crafts as part of our Grand Opening of the International Market Place
      of Lucky 11 Farm for the next 30 days. This advertising is
      ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER.

      You may post a picture of your craft item in the International Market
      Place Gift Shop. The ad will be your private page and you may include
      your contact information just as you would with paid advertising.
      (You'll have your own mini web page and/or a link to your website).
      Your advertising information will stay on our website with NO COST TO
      YOU for a period of 90 days at which time we will contact you to see
      whether you wish to continue the ad. There is no obligation to
      continue.

      We also welcome arts and crafts related educational material that can
      be placed in our "library" and recipes for our "chuckwagon" recipe
      file. This is always free and can include your contact information.

      Please visit our website at http:/www.lucky11farm.com and if you
      would like to participate in our free advertising program, email
      pictures and information or questions to

      doris@l...

      Please place FREE AD in the subject line.

      This offer is valid until January 1, 2002 and is limited to 50 ads.

      Best regards,
      Doris Williams
      Coordinator
      International Market Place at Lucky 11 Farm
      &
      Tennessee Animal/Pet Expo & Sale May 4-5, 2002
      http://www.lucky11farm.com