Handspun for sale

  • CindyMcDee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi,

      FOR SALE AD

      I have ORGANIC handpainted, and naturally colored HANDSPUN yarn at :

      www.cindymcdee.com

      *******************
      Slip Stitch Sock Patterns for sale

      ********************
      colorful innovative SLIP STTCH sock patterns at:

      www.cindymcdee.com

      I consider myself an average knitter so anyone that has knit at least one
      pair of socks should be able to do these.

      ************************
      Knitting Needles Organizers

      I have Knitting Needles Organizers ($29) for sale at my website:
      They have three tiers for longer needles, medium needles and double points.
      I also have Organizers for Circulars needles (25$), Double Point Needles
      ($25) and Crochet Hooks. They are handmade, machine washable, stress points
      are double stitched and very good at getting 60+ sets of needles organized!

      www.cindymcdee.com

      *******************

      Thanks for looking.

      cindy j
      TanagersSongFarm@...
      Tanager Song Farm
      www.cindymcdee.com
    • TanagerSongFarm@aol.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
            Hi,

            FOR SALE AD

            I have ORGANIC handpainted, and naturally colored HANDSPUN yarn :

            *******************
            Slip Stitch Sock Patterns for sale

            ********************
            colorful innovative SLIP STTCH sock patterns:

            I consider myself an average knitter so anyone that has knit at least one
            pair of socks should be able to do these.

            ************************
            Knitting Needles Organizers

            Follow up on that New Year's Resolution to organize those needles!

            I have Knitting Needles Organizers ($29) for sale at my website:
            They have three tiers for longer needles, medium needles and double points.
            I also have Organizers for Circulars needles (25$), Double Point Needles
            ($25) and Crochet Hooks. They are handmade, machine washable, stress points
            are double stitched and very good at getting 60+ sets of needles organized!

            Thanks for looking.

            cindy j
            TanagerSongFarm@...
            Tanager Song Farm -- Handspun Yarns, Homemade Soap, Heirloom Tomato Seeds
            www.cindymcdee.com