Reminder - Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

  • FiberBuyandTrade@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1 6:02 AM

      Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

      Date: Saturday, September 8, 2001
      Time: 8:00AM - 4:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Bethel, Mo.- Sheep & Fiber - starts on Aug. 30th and ends on
      Sept. 2nd. Classes, fiber, vendors, food and fun!!!! Come see!!
    • FiberBuyandTrade@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1 6:02 AM

        Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 8 6:02 AM

          Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 8 6:02 AM

            Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 15 8:56 AM

              Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 15 8:56 AM

                Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 22 6:01 AM

                  Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 22 6:01 AM

                    Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 29 6:04 AM

                      Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 29 6:04 AM

                        Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 6, 2001

                          Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 6, 2001

                            Bethel Sheep & Fiber Fest

                            Date: Saturday, October 20, 2001
                            Time: 8:00AM - 4:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                            Bethel, Mo.- Sheep & Fiber - starts on Aug. 30th and ends on
                            Sept. 2nd. Classes, fiber, vendors, food and fun!!!! Come see!!
                          • Pat Lees
                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 6, 2001
                              Hi all
                              I would like to clean out my wool loft before winter so all the fleeces that
                              I have left are on sale for only $4.00 per pound plus shipping. I haven't
                              posted this sale price on my website yet, thought I would offer to you all
                              first. I will post the sale on the website next weekend. The fleeces are
                              all very clean and well skirted. You can see close up pictures of all of
                              them at my website. Go to the wool page and click on fleeces, then the
                              little black sheep to get to the pictures. If you have any questions just
                              send and email and be sure to mention you get the sale price. Here's what
                              is left -

                              Corriedales
                              Buttercup, white fleece, coated in winter, 7 pounds, staple 4", $28.00
                              Rosebud, white fleece, coated in winter, 7 poounds, staple 4", $28.00

                              Corriedale/Border Leicester
                              Hattie, white fleece, coated in winter, 7 pounds, staple 4.5", $28.00
                              Lilac, white, coated in winter, 6.5 pounds, staple 5", $26.00
                              Lily White, white, coated in winter, 7.5 pounds, staple 5.5 to 6", $30.00

                              Rambouillet
                              Butch, white, 7.5 pounds, 3.5" staple, $30.00
                              Gretchen, white lambswool, 5.5 pounds, 3.25" staple, $22.00
                              Margaret, white, 6.5 pounds, 3" staple, $26.00
                              Minerva, white 6 pounds, 2.75" staple, $24.00
                              Ned, white, 9.5 pounds, 3.5" staple, $38.00
                              Sundance, 12.5 pounds, 3.25" staple, $50.00

                              Rambouillet/Corriedale
                              Stringbean, black, coated, 8 pounds, 3" staple, $32.00

                              Rambouillet/Shetland
                              Blackbird, black/gray/white, coated, 4.5 pounds, 2.5" staple $18.00

                              Pat Lees
                              Wildflower Farm
                              3013 Deer Road
                              Rosholt, WI 54473