Raw fleece grab bag!

  • Knefla@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Greetings listers!
      This is partially an ad and partially a test. I don't seem to receive my own
      posts back to the list, so I don't know if my posts are being received or
      not. Please excuse if this is a duplicate from yesterday!

      I am offering my raw Shetland/Romney fleece for sale at $25.00 ea. I pick
      the fleece, so it's a grab bag. That price includes shipping, unless you are
      east of the Mississippi, please add $3.00.
      These are all white fleeces.

      LaVonne