F/S yarn

  • craftlady10
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 9, 2013
      These yarns are all from my personal stash,
      Please send an email to mombr4@... if interested, since I am on digest.

      Wool sprinkles yarn
      Filatura Lanarota
      92% pure wool, 8% polyester
      5 sts = 1 inch on 8 needle
      104 yards
      10 balls $30 plus shipping
      3 lots of 10 balls available (all the same dye lot)

      Dark Horse "celebrate" yarn
      100%Nylon
      76 Yards per 50 Gram Ball
      16 sts = 4" on 8 needle
      Color # 113
      This description is from online
      This is a very unique ladder yarn that has cute little pom poms on the edge of the ladder ribbon to give it a added dimension. This worsted weight yarn is made of 100%nylon, and can be hand washed and dried flat. Suitable for making scarves, sweaters, vests, tops, purses and the ever so popular ladder yarn necklace.
      $4 a ball plus shipping
      8 balls available same dye lot

      Dark Horse "celebrate" yarn
      100%Nylon
      76 Yards per 50 Gram Ball
      16 sts = 4" on 8 needle
      Color # 111
      This description is from online
      This is a very unique ladder yarn that has cute little pom poms on the edge of the ladder ribbon to give it a added dimension. This worsted weight yarn is made of 100%nylon, and can be hand washed and dried flat. Suitable for making scarves, sweaters, vests, tops, purses and the ever so popular ladder yarn necklace.
      $4 a ball plus shipping
      7 balls available same dye lot

      Dark Horse Yarns
      Magic Life
      100% polyamide
      16 sts = 4" on 10 needle
      103 yards
      Color # 114 Blue/white/purple
      10 balls (same dye lot) for $40 plus shipping

      Peria "Buse"
      92% polyamide, 8% metallic
      159 yards
      16 sts = 4" on 6 needle
      pink/silver
      $4 a ball plus shipping
      10 balls available same dye lot

      Bernat Handicrafter Holiday
      100% USA Grown Cotton
      608 yards
      Worsted weight
      Gauge 20 sts = 4" on 7 needle
      Color Mistletoe ombre
      There is one ball of this yarn

      Bernat Handicrafter Holiday
      100% USA Grown Cotton
      138 yards
      Gauge 20 sts = 4" on 7 needle
      Color White
      There is one ball of this yarn

      Red Heart Holiday
      97.5 % Acrylic, 2.5% metallic
      20 sts = 4" on 7 needle
      Color: Victorian/Gold
      214 yards
      2 balls
      1 full ball, one without label approx. 3/4 ball
      Color: White/Silver
      251 yards
      1 fall ball
      (shown in 3 pictures at link)
      All for $25 plus shipping

      Geisha microfiber yarn
      By Cervinia
      Color: Rasberry (color # on label not name), picture is very close to actual color.
      100% Microfiber
      77 yards (50g ball)
      11 sts = 4" on 11 needle
      Made In: Italy
      This is a very soft yarn and very easy to knit with
      $4 per ball plus shipping
      8 balls available

      Moda-Dea Dream yarn
      Fiber: 57% Nylon 43% Acrylic
      Worsted weight
      16 sts = 4" on 10 needle
      93 yards
      Color : Waterlily
      Made in Italy
      5 balls $15 plus shipping
      3 lots of 5 balls available

      Cryastal Palace Aran yarn
      100% Wool
      102 yards
      Gauge 15-17 sts = 4"
      Needle Sizes 8-10
      Color # 1013 Persimmon
      This is a worsted weight yarn that would make beautiful bags, scarves, hats, jackets and sweaters. According to online information it is 100% feltable.
      10 balls $40 plus shipping
      There are 10 balls same dye lot

      Austermann Starlight Revue yarn
      94% Nylon, 6% Lurex
      4.5-5mm needle (7 – 8 US needle)
      16M = 10cm, approx. 16 sts = 4 inches
      150m = 164 yards
      Color # 02 Black/Silver
      This is a beautiful ladder yarn with a sparkle. Perfect for shawls scarves, neck cowls, shrugs and jewelry
      $4 a ball plus shipping
      6 balls available same dye lot

      Dark Horse Yarns Enchanting
      100% nylon
      16 sts = 4" on 9 needle
      70 yards
      Color # 112 pink/white
      10 balls $30 plus shipping

      Crystal Palace Bamboozle
      55% bamboo, 24% cotton, 21% elastic nylon
      16-20 sts = 4" on 8-10 needle
      90 yards
      Color # 2005 pink print (Pink, Purple, Green)
      Color # 2001 cocoa blues (Tan, Blue)
      Two colors available, 10 balls each sold as a lot of 10 balls of each color
      10 balls $50 plus shipping.

      Dark horse yarns "Iris"
      30% Wool, 20% Nylon, 50% Acrylic
      87 Yards per 50 Gram Ball
      20 St = 4" on #7Needle
      Color: IRI72 Black/white
      $4.50 a ball plus shipping or all 10 balls $40 plus shipping
      10 balls available

      Kartopu "Kristal" yarn
      100 % Acrylic 2 ply
      needle size on label 2.5 -3 (metric) which I believe is a US 1-2 (another site says 2-3)
      gauge is 21 sts = 4"
      yardage on label
      yarn as 2 ply, 225 mt. which converts to just over 246 yards.
      also lists on label as 1 ply if unwound 450 mt. which converts to just over 492 yards
      (not sure how you would rewind to 1 ply)
      symbol on label says machine wash
      This is a 2 ply sock yarn that could be used to make a shawl or light weight sweater.
      The information listed above is what I have converted from the label and confirmed this information is correct with someone I know who use to work in a yarn store.
      $4.50 a ball
      5 balls available

      Pictures can be seen at
      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

      If interested, please email me mombr4@... with yarn in subject name of yarn in email you are interested in and how many (if offered per ball) and your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Barbara in N.Y.
      No smoking/pets
      payment: money order preferred (postal or bank) or personal check
      (will have to clear before package is mailed)
      Prices do not include shipping
    • craftlady10
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 4, 2013

        These yarns are from my personal stash, and my mom that she didn’t get to use. They have all been stored in plastic storage boxes

        Bellezza Collection Stellina yarn

        Wool blend- wool 54%, acrylic 36%, nylon 10%

        23 sts = 4” on 8 needle

        137 yards

        These are all the same Color: Sea Blue, there are 3 different dye lots, they all look very close to same color even though the dye lot is different. Each dye lot is shown in picture.It is hard to get a true picture of color, picture is as close as I can get.

        14 balls dye lot 58

        Top row in picture

        4 balls dye lot 56

        Middle row in picture

        8 balls dye lot 66

        Bottom row in picture

        $4 a ball plus shipping

        Bella Soft “Mega” Yarn

        100% Polyamide

        75m = just over 82 yards

        20 sts on 3.5-4 mm, 4-6 needle

        Pd. $7.95 a ball

        This is a ladder yarn available in

        Color: Blue/Green

        Color: Purple/Pink

        Color: Multi

        There are 10 balls of each color available, which each color are the same dye lot

        $4 a ball plus shipping

        Austermann Starlight Revue yarn

        94% Nylon, 6% Lurex

        4.5-5mm needle (7 – 8 US needle)

        16M = 10cm, approx. 16 sts = 4 inches

        150m = 164 yards

        Color # 02 Black/Silver

        This is a beautiful ladder yarn with a sparkle. Perfect for shawls scarves, neck cowls, shrugs and jewelry

        There are 12 balls same dye lot.

        $4 a ball plus shipping

        Bella Soft “Polo” yarn

        100% polymaide

        16 sts = 4” on 6 needle

        75m = just over 82 yards

        pd.$8.95 a ball

        This is a ribbon yarn, there are two colors, each color are the same dye lot

        Color: Multi (Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink)

        Color: Purples/Pink

        There are 10 balls of each color, same dye lot

        $4.50 a ball plus shipping

        Katia Rumba Mix

        Color 2806, Orange/Pink

        70% cotton, 30% nylon

        109 yards

        19 sts = 4” on 10-11 needle

        Pd. $9.50 a ball

        Made in Spain

        There are 5 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

        $5 a ball plus shipping

        Katia Tango

        Color #4 Red

        71 yards

        13 sts = 4” on 9-10 needle

        pd. $10.95 a ball

        Made in Spain

        There are 7 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

        $5 a ball plus shipping

        Kristha

        Color # 21 Light Blue

        100% Nylon

        60 yards per ball

        14 sts = 4”on a US 10.5 needle

        Pd. $10.95 a ball

        Made in Italy

        There are 4 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

        $5 a ball plus shipping

        Bella Soft “Jolly: yarn

        Color: Reds/Pinks/Dark Purple

        89 % polyamide, 9 % polyester, 2% lurex

        Yardage 35m = just over 38 yards

        12 sts = 4” on 7 needle

        5 balls same dye lot

        $4 a ball plus shipping

        Dark Horse Yarns

        Magic Life

        Color # 114 Blue/White/Purple

        100% polyamide

        16 sts = 4” on 10 needle

        103 yards

        There are 10 balls same dye lot

        $40 plus shipping

        Wool Ease yarn

        Acrylic 78%, Wool 19%, polyester 3%

        18 sts = 4” on 8 needle

        162 yards

        Color White Pearl / has a iridescent shimmer

        (I believe this color is discontinued)

        4 balls lot 8380

        1 ball lot 34919

        These 5 balls all look the same

        Color: ranch red

        Acrylic 80%, wool 20%

        18 sts = 4” on 8 needle

        197 yards

        1 ball

        All 6 balls $22.50 plus shipping

        Bellezza Collection

        Bellissimo

        Wool blend- wool 90%, nylon 7%, other blend 3%

        76.5 yards

        13 sts= 4’ on 10 needle

        Color: Cream with shimmer (iridescent thread)

        Both dye lots look very close in color

        1 ball lot 515932

        7 balls lot 516605

        $32 plus shipping

        Bellezza Collection

        Bellissimo

        Wool blend- wool 90%, nylon 7%, other blend 3%

        76.5 yards

        13 sts= 4’ on 10 needle

        Color: Fuchsia & Cream with a shimmer (iridescent thread)

        2 balls lot 515766

        $8 plus shipping

        Paton’s Grace yarn

        Cotton Mercerise100%

        24 sts = 4” on 6 needle

        136 yards

        Color: Blush (pink)

        2 ball dye lot # 215, one ball without label which looks like lot # 215 (top in picture)

        1 ball dye lot # 220 (bottom in picture)

        3 balls total all look very close in color

        Color: Terracotta (orange)

        2 balls dye lot # 211 (top in picture)

        1 ball dye lot # 217 (bottom in picture)

        3 balls total all look very close in color

        Color: Apricot (yellow)

        (each dye lot shown in order of list in picture)

        dye lot # 225 looks a little different than others, all other dye lots look very close in color

        2 balls dye lot # 225

        3 balls dye lot # 230 2 balls with label, one ball without label

        16 balls dye lot # 234

        1 ball dye lot # 231

        22 balls total

        Color: sky (blue)

        9 balls dye lot # 240 (top in picture)

        4 balls dye lot # 305 looks a little lighter (bottom in picture)

        13 balls total

        Color: Viola (purple)

        5 balls dye lot # 302 (top in picture)

        2 balls dye lot # 237 (bottom in picture)

        7 balls total all look very close in color

        Color: Azure (blue)

        5 balls dye lot # 302

        5 balls total

        $3.50 each plus shipping

        (up to 6 balls can be sent 1st class mail)

        Cozy Cotton yarn

        100 % Mercerized Cotton

        68 yards

        18 sts = 4” on 7 needle

        Made in Brazil

        This yarn is great for baby items, sweaters, hats and more. Made many baby sweaters along with a sweater for myself with this yarn.

        Color # 9992 Pinks

        There are 5 balls available, same dye lot

        $20 plus shipping

        these can be mailed 1st class parcel in manilla envelope

        Color # 9989 Multi

        There are 10 balls available, same dye lot

        $40 plus shipping

        Color # 9001 blues

        There are 10 balls available, same dye lot

        $40 plus shipping

        Filatura Lanarota Powder Puff yarn

        80% Acrylic, 20% Mohiar

        20 sts = 4" on 8 needle

        150 yards

        Color # 1175 Red

        Machine wash and machine dry

        This is a very soft yarn, which is a worsted weight yarn.

        There are 10 balls (same dye lot)

        10 balls $40 plus shipping

        Pictures and other yarns can also be seen at

        http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

        If interested, please email me with name of yarn in subject, how many if offered each ball, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

        Please reply in private email not on group, I'm on digest

        Mombr4@...

        Barbara in N.Y.

        No smoking/pets

        payment: postal money order preferred, bank  check or personal