F/S yarn

  • craftlady10
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 26, 2013
      These yarns are from my personal stash and have been stored in plastic storage boxes. I am de-stashing most of my yarns due to my now limited knitting.

      Cryastal Palace Aran yarn
      100% Wool
      102 yards
      Gauge 15-17 sts = 4"
      Needle Sizes 8-10
      Color # 1013 Persimmon
      This is a worsted weight yarn that would make beautiful bags, scarves, hats, jackets and sweaters. According to online information it is 100% feltable.
      There are 10 balls same dye lot,
      10 balls $40 plus shipping

      Snuggly Wuggly
      Baby Sport
      100% Acrylic
      360 yards
      22 sts = 4" on 6 needle
      Color Baby Pastel Ombre
      2 balls same dye lot
      $9 plus shipping

      Snuggly Wuggly
      Baby Sport
      100% Acrylic
      446 yards
      22 sts = 4" on 6 needle
      Color White
      4 balls same dye lot
      $18 plus shipping

      Dark horse yarns "Iris"”
      30% Wool, 20% Nylon, 50% Acrylic
      87 Yards per 50 Gram Ball
      20 St = 4” on #7Needle
      Color: IRI72 Black/white
      $4.50 a ball plus shipping
      or all 10 balls $40 plus shipping
      (10 balls available)

      If interested, please email me at mombr4@... with name of yarn in Subject,in email how many balls if yarn you are interested is offer per ball or how may lots if more than one available, along with your zip code to calculate postage.
      Please state in email method of payment.

      Pictures can be seen at the following link. Pictures will be removed as they
      sell. http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

      Barbara in N.Y.
      No smoking/pets
      payment: money order preferred (postal or bank), bank check or personal check
      (will have to clear before package is mailed)
      prices do not include shipping
    • craftlady10
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 9, 2013
        These yarns are all from my personal stash,
        Please send an email to mombr4@... if interested, since I am on digest.

        Wool sprinkles yarn
        Filatura Lanarota
        92% pure wool, 8% polyester
        5 sts = 1 inch on 8 needle
        104 yards
        10 balls $30 plus shipping
        3 lots of 10 balls available (all the same dye lot)

        Dark Horse "celebrate" yarn
        100%Nylon
        76 Yards per 50 Gram Ball
        16 sts = 4" on 8 needle
        Color # 113
        This description is from online
        This is a very unique ladder yarn that has cute little pom poms on the edge of the ladder ribbon to give it a added dimension. This worsted weight yarn is made of 100%nylon, and can be hand washed and dried flat. Suitable for making scarves, sweaters, vests, tops, purses and the ever so popular ladder yarn necklace.
        $4 a ball plus shipping
        8 balls available same dye lot

        Dark Horse "celebrate" yarn
        100%Nylon
        76 Yards per 50 Gram Ball
        16 sts = 4" on 8 needle
        Color # 111
        This description is from online
        This is a very unique ladder yarn that has cute little pom poms on the edge of the ladder ribbon to give it a added dimension. This worsted weight yarn is made of 100%nylon, and can be hand washed and dried flat. Suitable for making scarves, sweaters, vests, tops, purses and the ever so popular ladder yarn necklace.
        $4 a ball plus shipping
        7 balls available same dye lot

        Dark Horse Yarns
        Magic Life
        100% polyamide
        16 sts = 4" on 10 needle
        103 yards
        Color # 114 Blue/white/purple
        10 balls (same dye lot) for $40 plus shipping

        Peria "Buse"
        92% polyamide, 8% metallic
        159 yards
        16 sts = 4" on 6 needle
        pink/silver
        $4 a ball plus shipping
        10 balls available same dye lot

        Bernat Handicrafter Holiday
        100% USA Grown Cotton
        608 yards
        Worsted weight
        Gauge 20 sts = 4" on 7 needle
        Color Mistletoe ombre
        There is one ball of this yarn

        Bernat Handicrafter Holiday
        100% USA Grown Cotton
        138 yards
        Gauge 20 sts = 4" on 7 needle
        Color White
        There is one ball of this yarn

        Red Heart Holiday
        97.5 % Acrylic, 2.5% metallic
        20 sts = 4" on 7 needle
        Color: Victorian/Gold
        214 yards
        2 balls
        1 full ball, one without label approx. 3/4 ball
        Color: White/Silver
        251 yards
        1 fall ball
        (shown in 3 pictures at link)
        All for $25 plus shipping

        Geisha microfiber yarn
        By Cervinia
        Color: Rasberry (color # on label not name), picture is very close to actual color.
        100% Microfiber
        77 yards (50g ball)
        11 sts = 4" on 11 needle
        Made In: Italy
        This is a very soft yarn and very easy to knit with
        $4 per ball plus shipping
        8 balls available

        Moda-Dea Dream yarn
        Fiber: 57% Nylon 43% Acrylic
        Worsted weight
        16 sts = 4" on 10 needle
        93 yards
        Color : Waterlily
        Made in Italy
        5 balls $15 plus shipping
        3 lots of 5 balls available

        Cryastal Palace Aran yarn
        100% Wool
        102 yards
        Gauge 15-17 sts = 4"
        Needle Sizes 8-10
        Color # 1013 Persimmon
        This is a worsted weight yarn that would make beautiful bags, scarves, hats, jackets and sweaters. According to online information it is 100% feltable.
        10 balls $40 plus shipping
        There are 10 balls same dye lot

        Austermann Starlight Revue yarn
        94% Nylon, 6% Lurex
        4.5-5mm needle (7 – 8 US needle)
        16M = 10cm, approx. 16 sts = 4 inches
        150m = 164 yards
        Color # 02 Black/Silver
        This is a beautiful ladder yarn with a sparkle. Perfect for shawls scarves, neck cowls, shrugs and jewelry
        $4 a ball plus shipping
        6 balls available same dye lot

        Dark Horse Yarns Enchanting
        100% nylon
        16 sts = 4" on 9 needle
        70 yards
        Color # 112 pink/white
        10 balls $30 plus shipping

        Crystal Palace Bamboozle
        55% bamboo, 24% cotton, 21% elastic nylon
        16-20 sts = 4" on 8-10 needle
        90 yards
        Color # 2005 pink print (Pink, Purple, Green)
        Color # 2001 cocoa blues (Tan, Blue)
        Two colors available, 10 balls each sold as a lot of 10 balls of each color
        10 balls $50 plus shipping.

        Dark horse yarns "Iris"
        30% Wool, 20% Nylon, 50% Acrylic
        87 Yards per 50 Gram Ball
        20 St = 4" on #7Needle
        Color: IRI72 Black/white
        $4.50 a ball plus shipping or all 10 balls $40 plus shipping
        10 balls available

        Kartopu "Kristal" yarn
        100 % Acrylic 2 ply
        needle size on label 2.5 -3 (metric) which I believe is a US 1-2 (another site says 2-3)
        gauge is 21 sts = 4"
        yardage on label
        yarn as 2 ply, 225 mt. which converts to just over 246 yards.
        also lists on label as 1 ply if unwound 450 mt. which converts to just over 492 yards
        (not sure how you would rewind to 1 ply)
        symbol on label says machine wash
        This is a 2 ply sock yarn that could be used to make a shawl or light weight sweater.
        The information listed above is what I have converted from the label and confirmed this information is correct with someone I know who use to work in a yarn store.
        $4.50 a ball
        5 balls available

        Pictures can be seen at
        http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

        If interested, please email me mombr4@... with yarn in subject name of yarn in email you are interested in and how many (if offered per ball) and your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

        Barbara in N.Y.
        No smoking/pets
        payment: money order preferred (postal or bank) or personal check
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 4, 2013

          These yarns are from my personal stash, and my mom that she didn’t get to use. They have all been stored in plastic storage boxes

          Bellezza Collection Stellina yarn

          Wool blend- wool 54%, acrylic 36%, nylon 10%

          23 sts = 4” on 8 needle

          137 yards

          These are all the same Color: Sea Blue, there are 3 different dye lots, they all look very close to same color even though the dye lot is different. Each dye lot is shown in picture.It is hard to get a true picture of color, picture is as close as I can get.

          14 balls dye lot 58

          Top row in picture

          4 balls dye lot 56

          Middle row in picture

          8 balls dye lot 66

          Bottom row in picture

          $4 a ball plus shipping

          Bella Soft “Mega” Yarn

          100% Polyamide

          75m = just over 82 yards

          20 sts on 3.5-4 mm, 4-6 needle

          Pd. $7.95 a ball

          This is a ladder yarn available in

          Color: Blue/Green

          Color: Purple/Pink

          Color: Multi

          There are 10 balls of each color available, which each color are the same dye lot

          $4 a ball plus shipping

          Austermann Starlight Revue yarn

          94% Nylon, 6% Lurex

          4.5-5mm needle (7 – 8 US needle)

          16M = 10cm, approx. 16 sts = 4 inches

          150m = 164 yards

          Color # 02 Black/Silver

          This is a beautiful ladder yarn with a sparkle. Perfect for shawls scarves, neck cowls, shrugs and jewelry

          There are 12 balls same dye lot.

          $4 a ball plus shipping

          Bella Soft “Polo” yarn

          100% polymaide

          16 sts = 4” on 6 needle

          75m = just over 82 yards

          pd.$8.95 a ball

          This is a ribbon yarn, there are two colors, each color are the same dye lot

          Color: Multi (Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink)

          Color: Purples/Pink

          There are 10 balls of each color, same dye lot

          $4.50 a ball plus shipping

          Katia Rumba Mix

          Color 2806, Orange/Pink

          70% cotton, 30% nylon

          109 yards

          19 sts = 4” on 10-11 needle

          Pd. $9.50 a ball

          Made in Spain

          There are 5 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

          $5 a ball plus shipping

          Katia Tango

          Color #4 Red

          71 yards

          13 sts = 4” on 9-10 needle

          pd. $10.95 a ball

          Made in Spain

          There are 7 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

          $5 a ball plus shipping

          Kristha

          Color # 21 Light Blue

          100% Nylon

          60 yards per ball

          14 sts = 4”on a US 10.5 needle

          Pd. $10.95 a ball

          Made in Italy

          There are 4 balls of this yarn, same dye lot

          $5 a ball plus shipping

          Bella Soft “Jolly: yarn

          Color: Reds/Pinks/Dark Purple

          89 % polyamide, 9 % polyester, 2% lurex

          Yardage 35m = just over 38 yards

          12 sts = 4” on 7 needle

          5 balls same dye lot

          $4 a ball plus shipping

          Dark Horse Yarns

          Magic Life

          Color # 114 Blue/White/Purple

          100% polyamide

          16 sts = 4” on 10 needle

          103 yards

          There are 10 balls same dye lot

          $40 plus shipping

          Wool Ease yarn

          Acrylic 78%, Wool 19%, polyester 3%

          18 sts = 4” on 8 needle

          162 yards

          Color White Pearl / has a iridescent shimmer

          (I believe this color is discontinued)

          4 balls lot 8380

          1 ball lot 34919

          These 5 balls all look the same

          Color: ranch red

          Acrylic 80%, wool 20%

          18 sts = 4” on 8 needle

          197 yards

          1 ball

          All 6 balls $22.50 plus shipping

          Bellezza Collection

          Bellissimo

          Wool blend- wool 90%, nylon 7%, other blend 3%

          76.5 yards

          13 sts= 4’ on 10 needle

          Color: Cream with shimmer (iridescent thread)

          Both dye lots look very close in color

          1 ball lot 515932

          7 balls lot 516605

          $32 plus shipping

          Bellezza Collection

          Bellissimo

          Wool blend- wool 90%, nylon 7%, other blend 3%

          76.5 yards

          13 sts= 4’ on 10 needle

          Color: Fuchsia & Cream with a shimmer (iridescent thread)

          2 balls lot 515766

          $8 plus shipping

          Paton’s Grace yarn

          Cotton Mercerise100%

          24 sts = 4” on 6 needle

          136 yards

          Color: Blush (pink)

          2 ball dye lot # 215, one ball without label which looks like lot # 215 (top in picture)

          1 ball dye lot # 220 (bottom in picture)

          3 balls total all look very close in color

          Color: Terracotta (orange)

          2 balls dye lot # 211 (top in picture)

          1 ball dye lot # 217 (bottom in picture)

          3 balls total all look very close in color

          Color: Apricot (yellow)

          (each dye lot shown in order of list in picture)

          dye lot # 225 looks a little different than others, all other dye lots look very close in color

          2 balls dye lot # 225

          3 balls dye lot # 230 2 balls with label, one ball without label

          16 balls dye lot # 234

          1 ball dye lot # 231

          22 balls total

          Color: sky (blue)

          9 balls dye lot # 240 (top in picture)

          4 balls dye lot # 305 looks a little lighter (bottom in picture)

          13 balls total

          Color: Viola (purple)

          5 balls dye lot # 302 (top in picture)

          2 balls dye lot # 237 (bottom in picture)

          7 balls total all look very close in color

          Color: Azure (blue)

          5 balls dye lot # 302

          5 balls total

          $3.50 each plus shipping

          (up to 6 balls can be sent 1st class mail)

          Cozy Cotton yarn

          100 % Mercerized Cotton

          68 yards

          18 sts = 4” on 7 needle

          Made in Brazil

          This yarn is great for baby items, sweaters, hats and more. Made many baby sweaters along with a sweater for myself with this yarn.

          Color # 9992 Pinks

          There are 5 balls available, same dye lot

          $20 plus shipping

          these can be mailed 1st class parcel in manilla envelope

          Color # 9989 Multi

          There are 10 balls available, same dye lot

          $40 plus shipping

          Color # 9001 blues

          There are 10 balls available, same dye lot

          $40 plus shipping

          Filatura Lanarota Powder Puff yarn

          80% Acrylic, 20% Mohiar

          20 sts = 4" on 8 needle

          150 yards

          Color # 1175 Red

          Machine wash and machine dry

          This is a very soft yarn, which is a worsted weight yarn.

          There are 10 balls (same dye lot)

          10 balls $40 plus shipping

          Pictures and other yarns can also be seen at

          http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

          If interested, please email me with name of yarn in subject, how many if offered each ball, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

          Please reply in private email not on group, I'm on digest

          Mombr4@...

          Barbara in N.Y.

          No smoking/pets

          payment: postal money order preferred, bank  check or personal