AD: *Buy2 get 1Free*

  • Sheri Figueroa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Greetings:

      To celebrate my birthday, Spin2Knit is offering a Yarn
      special--*Buy2 get 1Free*. When you purchase two ounces of
      any *yarn* at Spin2Knit using PayPal thru our shopping cart,
      I will automatically send you one more ounce of the same
      yarn *Free*.

      The Special will run one week only March 1-7, so visit the
      Spin2Knit yarn pages and introduce yourself to the luxuries
      of artisan spun yarns.

      I also have one Majacraft Dolphin Niddy noddy left for sale.
      It regularly sells for $42.00..... I will sell it for
      $30.00 thru PayPal.

      --
      Sheri Figueroa.......spinning4U @ http://www.spin2knit.com/
      Fine Artisan Spun Yarns, SBH Premium Fibers &Tools, & much more!......