10% Off until May 5, 2012

  • My Big Sale!
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      All purchases of $75 or more from my website below will receive a discount of 10% until May 5, 2012. Free shipping will still apply on those items that indicate FREE shipping. Everything sold on a First Come, First Paid basis. All sales are final. Paypal payments only and payment must be received the same day of your order.

      See everything I have for sale by going to the link below. Please email me privately with your questions.

      Thanks.

      See what I have for sale at My Big Sale!
      http://mybigsale.angelfire.com

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f9fc4b6bbe5cc352a6st05vuc