AD: Want to Sign up?

  • Sheri Figueroa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi everyone.....

      Lots of great things happening at Spin2Knit!--Including a
      new newsletter that is a chatty look into what's happening
      around the Studio and at Annie & Bethany's Fiber Farm.
      We are getting lots of new fiber from our spinning friends
      at SugarBushHollow.
      There are some new additions to the list on the
      *Roving&Fiber* pages and many more coming in to add to that
      list. I'm working on the pages and they are changing every day.

      In the yarn area:

      I'm spinning as fast as I can :) There are just too many
      beautiful fibers to choose from!
      If you have any special needs, or just need someone to help
      you spin up that fleece or roving you just can't seem to
      finish--just email me and I'll see what I can do to help.
      It's never too early to start planning for this years projects.

      I'm also trying to finish the new pages for the
      website--It's been more difficult than I anticipated! But
      slowly going thru the transitions towards the final pages
      that will be really easy to update and add all the new
      exciting items to.

      I'm presently spinning a beautiful turq,pink&gold 3 Ply
      worsted that reminds me of the Tropical Ices that they have
      here in PR. They look just as delicious as the ice creams
      taste :) It will sell for $6.75 an ounce and will knit up
      to a very interesting variegated piece. Taking orders
      now.... even though it's not up on the site yet. Just email
      to place an order.

      I've been mailing out a weekly update newsletter to my past
      customers and people who have signed up at the website for
      information, but if you would like to subscribe to my
      newletter--you are more than welcome.

      Just send an email to me at sheri@... and write
      "subscribe newsletter" in the subject area. Please make
      sure that you write the email address you would like it sent
      to in the body of the message.
      And there you are....you'll receive advance notice or a
      quick reminder weekly of our new arrivals and specials.

      Sheri Figueroa......spinning and knitting in the beautiful Caribbean.
      Fine Artisan Spun Yarns & Fibers