For Spindling and Natural Dyeing

  • susankunze1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      These items come from a non-smoking, cat friendly home and all prices
      include USPS postage. I take only PayPal (both cash and credit cards)
      and ship within one business day of receiving payment. You can see
      photographs and scans of each item at my blog:
      http://susankunze.blogspot.com/ <http://susankunze.blogspot.com/> .
      Please contact me directly at slkunze@...
      <mailto:slkunze@...> . Thank you! Susan

      Double Basic Drop Spindle Yarn Spinning Kit from Maine Woods Yarn and
      Fiber contains two spindles each weighing about 1.7 oz and measuring 12
      inches long; one spindle has a top whorl and one has a bottom whorl.
      Also included are 4 oz undyed wool roving, an instruction booklet for
      each of the two spindle types and a clear plastic drawstring bag to
      store it all. The kit is brand new and unused. $26.00

      DVD: Respect the Spindle; One Amazing Tool, Infinite Yarns by Abby
      Franquemont. Viewed once - $15.00

      Book: Respect the Spindle: Spin Infinite Yarns with One Amazing Tool by
      Abby Franquemont - $15.00

      Productive Spindling by Amelia Garripoli; spiral bound with damage to
      paper at top of spiral - $14.00

      A Handbook of Indigo Dyeing by Vivien Prideaux - $45

      A Dyer's Garden: From Plant to Pot Growing Dyes for Natural Fibers
      by Rita Buchanan - $7.00
      A Weaver's Garden: Growing Plants for Natural Dyes and Fibers by
      Rita Buchanan - $5.00