weaving, knitting and textile books for sale

  • howesfarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Here is a list of my extra weaving books for sale. Prices are listed below and I will mail books out however you wish, since the buyer will pay for the postage. If you have any questions, please email me at
      squish address together... howesfarm @ comcast.net
      Thank you
      Diane

      -A Weaver's Garden, Rita Buchanan, hardcover $20
      -The Art of Weaving, Else Regensteiner, hardcover $12
      -A Practical Handbook of Traditional Designs FairIsle Knitting, Sarah Don, $11
      -The Crackle Weave, Mary Snyder~ signed $20
      -A Handweaver's Workbook, Heather Thorpe $4
      -American Quilts and Coverlets, Florence Peto, hardcover $18
      -Your Handweaving, Elsie Davenport $15
      -Warping All By Yourself, Cay Garrett $5
      -Linen-Making in New England 1640-1860, MVTA $35
      -The High Pile Rug Book, Susan Cuyler, hardcover $16
      -The Sweater Workshop, Jacqueline Fee~ signed $10
      -The Weaving Primer, Nina Holland $7
      -American Quilts, Elizabeth Robertson, hardcover $14
      -The Joy of Hand Weaving, Osma Gallinger Tod, 2nd edition, hardcover $18
      -New Key to Weaving, Mary Black, hardcover, 1957 $15
      -And So to Sleep, Jacquard Coverlets from the Hawthorne Collection, ATHM $20
      -Step-by- Step Weaving, Nell Znamierowski $8