A Rainbow of Color For Sale

  • animal owner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      We have a rainbow of colored Mohair for sale at only $2.27 an ounce!
      You can mix and match any colors as long as each color weighs 1 ounce.
      If you order one pound total or more we will discount it 10%. Many of
      these colors also have matching Mohair locks or beautiful Cormo
      roving. Make up an order and get the 10% discount. You can see the
      colors on our web site
      http://www.applerose.com/Angora%20Roving.html

      1. Cerulean Blue 2. Emerald Green 3. Black 4. Red Wine 5. Lemon Yellow
      6. Christmas Red 7. Lapis Blue 8. Lilac 9. Flamingo Pink
      10. Aztec Gold
      11. Light Turquoise 12. Apple Green 13. Golden Yellow 14. Tangerine
      15. Forest Green 16. Chestnut Brown 17.Royal Blue 18. Antique Mauve
      19. Grey 20. Deep Purple 21. Deep Yellow 22. Crimson 23. Kelly Green
      24. Aqua Marine 25. Raspberry 26. Deep Pumpkin 27.Blue Violet
      28.Ultra Violet 29. Russet 30.Brazil Nut
      31.Blended Sky Blue & Chartreuse
      32. Dark Brown 33. Blended Avocado & Emerald 34. Poppy Red
      35. Sapphire 36. Pink Orchid 37. Blended Greens ,Golds ,Browns
      38. Blended Fuchsia & Blue Violet 39. Blended Shades of Soft Violets & Pinks

      We ship the same day the order and payment is received.

      Elizabeth
      Apple Rose Fibers
      Wrightstown, NJ