Wanted: Bobbin Winder

  • funspun2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi, I am looking for a bobbin winder to buy or trade. I need one that winds all kinds of bobbins, including prims. If you have one looking for a new home, please email information. Thanks, JK
    • cjammer99@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        I bought a Sidewinder from Wally World. It works very well.

        Cathy

      • cjammer99@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
          Oops, sorry. Thought you meant a thread bobbin LOL.

          cahty