Carol Leigh Triangle loom & Sievers Table loom for sale

  • ewegie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      For Sale:

      Carol Leigh Oak Triangle Loom, 27"X36"X27". This size makes a nice shoulder scarf or put two scarves together to make a larger shawl. This is a great way for using your handspun yarn with either a continuous or cut thread weaving. Online a new Carol Leigh loom is $110, I am asking $75, plus shipping.

      Also, Sievers 4 harness 25" table loom, with stand & cover for sale too. Comes with 4 reeds and other accessories. Local pick-up in Southern NH and I am asking $250. Have pics if interested.

      Any questions, please email me at ewegie@...
      thanks,
      ewegie