FREE SHIPPING on Fab Alpaca!

  • bayrun2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      You get FREE SHIPPING with $50 order!

      Aurora - Medium to dark silver gray fiber - very soft and crimpy. 3"
      staple....2 lbs. $50.00

      Mary - Light silver gray fiber - nice hand, small crimp.
      3" staple....3 lbs. $60.00

      Harvey - 2 in 1! Pinto with dark fawn and white fiber. Soft hand. 3"
      staple....3 lbs.5 oz. $66.00

      Dazzler - Lovely light fawn blanket - soft & crimpy. Appr 4" staple
      4 lb. 2 oz.... $99.00

      See pix and more fleeces on my website:
      http://bluenotealpacas.com/Fiber&Yarn.html
      <http://bluenotealpacas.com/Fiber&Yarn.html>

      Email to order so I can take off the shipping!
      BlueNoteAlpacas@...
      <../../../../post?postID=ujDn8O4Me4jXjvIdpdm6f54TaApJPhmxT2F3L59tZkCf5tk\
      c8bbBS9fvogHxv5_t9rusXWSUS-WSDGmW6i0GvxJ3IN8>

      Thanks for looking!
      Annette
      Blue Note Alpacas & Fiber
      soon to be Kentucky Blue Fiber Co.