100% Wool Blankets and Lap Robes

  • ettrickpan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I have an assortment of wool blankets made from my own flock of sheep. My flock has been developed over the past 20 years by selecting for color, softness, and quality of wool. The blankets are very soft and lightweight, but extremely warm.

      I have Cream and assorted shades of gray Queen sized and Lap Robes. Each blanket or Robe has a contrasting stripe and contrasting trim.

      Queen sized is a generous 78 X 104 Inches. We use a single Queen sized blanket on our bed with a light spread during the winter. Even though the thermostat is turned down at night we stay toasty warm.

      Lap Robes are very nice to cuddle up in while watching TV or reading.

      Blankets are $100, Lap Robes are $75 with shipping available for an additional charge.

      Pictures available on request.