Summer Sale - 10-15% Off on Raw Fiber

  • grwhrc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Summer Sale: Our raw fleeces have been marked down 10-15% for our summer sale. The Summer Sale prices are good July 1, 2009 though July 15, 2009. The prices on the list reflect the mark down and are the sale price.

      Alpaca Fiber

      Herman – White Suri
      Sheared – April 25
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 5 inches
      Blanket - 3 lb 1 oz SALE price - $ 55.00
      2nds - 1 lb 13 oz SALE price - $ 15.00

      Darnell – White Suri
      Sheared – April 25
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 4.5 inches
      Blanket - 2 lb 11 oz SALE price - $ 48.25
      2nds - 1 lb 5 oz SALE price - $ 11.00

      Henry – Medium Fawn Suri
      Sheared – April 25
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 4-4.5 inches
      Blanket - 2 lb 7 oz SALE price $ 43.75
      2nds – 1 lb 10 oz SALE price $ 13.75

      Gus – Brown
      Comment: Gus is a Huacaya x Suri cross, but his fiber is Suri type.
      Sheared – April 24
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 5 inches
      Blanket – 2 lbs 3 oz SALE price $ 39.25
      2nds – 1 lb 2 oz SALE price $ 8.50

      Saphira – Brown
      Comment: Saphira is a Huacaya x Suri cross, but her fiber is Suri type.
      Sheared – April 25
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 4 inches
      Blanket - 2 lb 1 oz SALE price $ 33.25
      2nds – 9 oz SALE price $ 4.25

      Rhonan – Black to dark brown
      Comment: Rhonan is a Huacaya x Suri cross, but his fiber is Huacaya type . Fiber is black next to the body with brown tips.
      Sheared – April 24
      2nds - 1 lb 3 oz SALE price $ 9.00

      Jack – Huacaya - Dark reddish brown/ rose gray with white markings
      Comment: Blanket fiber is mostly dark reddish brown, the 2nds have white and some rose gray coloration.
      Sheared – April 24
      2nds – 13 oz SALE price $ 6.25

      Silas – Black Huacaya
      Sheared – May 5
      2nds - 10 oz SALE price $ 5.25
      Comment: Silas is just 8 months old at shearing time. So his fleece is super fine and soft. However, he does have more vegetable matter and dirt then I would like. Also, when I sheared him I discovered he has occasional white fiber mingled in his fleece.

      Anne– Reddish brown Huacaya
      Sheared – May 9
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 2 inches
      Blanket 1 lb 5 oz SALE price - $14.25
      2nds - 1 lb 11 oz SALE price - $ 8.50

      Trudy– Reddish brown Huacaya
      Sheared – May 9
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 2 inches
      Blanket 1 lb - SALE price $9.00
      2nds – 1 lb 6 oz SALE price $ 5.75
      Comment: Trudy is an older female and her fleece has lost some of its softness and fineness.

      Amelia – Medium fawn Huacaya
      Sheared – May 9
      Approx. Fleece Length (Blanket) – 3 inches
      Blanket – 2 lbs 11 oz - SALE price $38.50
      2nds - 1 lb 8 oz - SALE price $ 10.50

      Mohair
      Jethro
      Yearling Dark Gray Buck
      3rd shearing
      Approx fiber length – 3 to 5 inches
      2 lbs 14 oz - SALE price $25.00

      Alpaca Thirds
      White Suri 3rds 1 lb SALE price $4.00
      Reddish Brown Suri 3rds 15 oz SALE price $3.75
      Medium Fawn & White 3rds 3 lbs 9 oz SALE price $14.00
      Cream/White 3rds 15 oz SALE price $3.75
      Reddish brown/white/ gray 3rds 12 oz SALE price $3.00

      All fleeces are raw, straight off the critter. You can expect to find some vm/dirt.
      All fleeces have been skirted.

      All of these are available now, ready to ship. Fleeces are sold on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

      We ship within the United States only. We generally ship USPS Priority Mail or parcel post. We are located in Tennessee. Buyer pays actual shipping from zip code 38572. Insurance can be added at the buyer's request for the additional USPS insurance charge. Fleeces will be shipped after payment has been received and cleared.

      Paypal Preferred. We also accept Money Orders

      Thanks for looking.
      Amanda