Fine Gauge Electronic Knitting Machine- NEW in box

  • mcyarn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi People-

      I have a Silver-Reed Electronic Fine Gauge Machine & Ribber that I had
      ordered for a customer who never picked them up. They still are in the
      original boxes & outer shipping boxes. The set Retails for $2590.00.

      My PRICE for this set is $2245.00 plus shipping.

      I do NOT take paypal.

      I accept Personal check, money order, or VISA, DISCOVER CARD, or
      MASTERCARD by phone.
      If you pay by MONEY ORDER, checks or Cash I will give a 3% discount on
      the Merchandise (not on the shipping). This would make the price $2177.65
      before shipping.
      There is sales tax on total including shipping to Texas addresses
      only.

      All items will be shipped insured.

      Thanks for looking.

      Marianne Chase- _MCYARN@..._ (mailto:MCYARN@...)
      Marianne's Yarn's - Auth.
      Brother, Silver-Reed(Studio), Artisan & DAK Dealer
      Keller, TX - 817-379-0660 Retail & Mail Order

      cntnew00000007)