2009 Fleeces for sale

  • Larry, Lael & Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Please check out our web site, http://www.maplewoodnorth.com - to see the first of the fleeces from this spring's clip. We have an assortment of fleeces in a range of prices - Shetland, Coopworth, Polypay, Jacob and assorted crossbreeds. Prices ranging from $5 - $12 per pound. Click on the link on the left side of the home page to go to the fleece page of your choice.

      The fleeces this year are very nice - cleaner, softer and bigger than they were last year. We will split the larger fleeces (such as the 8 pound Coopworths!), so if you do not want a whole fleece, please email us and ask about a partial fleece. We do not put coats on our sheep, so there will be some VM, but I am a handspinner, so they are heavily skirted. We charge actual shipping cost from 53038 to your zip and take personal checks.

      Thank you for looking,

      Lael Wilson
      Maplewood North
      Johnson Creek, WI