AD: Yarn & patterns from Weaving Rainbow & new Briggs Little yarn!

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      Look around on http://weavingrainbow.com for this that & the other...

      An announcement & some highlights:

      We're fostering a dog that was wandering around our property, looks like a blue-tick coonhound... she had puppies on 10-15... any profits will go toward mom puppy care! For more details, see my blog http://weavingrainbow.com/HSblog THANKS!

      We have Kyler's Kardigan, the new Garter Stitch Wallaby! It looks pretty cool & hopefully I will have some photos on the website by the end of the weekend.

      Briggs & Little has a new yarn called Softspun... I've got some in the canteloupe color if anyone'd like to try a skein or two... email me... it's soft, comes in 10-skein bundles, 6 colors available... hopefully I will be able to place a special order with them, if you'd like to get Softspun or other Briggs & Little order, email me or place your order!

      We now carry Two Old Bags patterns! Go to the website to see what we've got!

      I have some handpainted yarns! They are 100% merino yarn in fingering weight... variegated colors... Treadsoft yarns... These can be used for socks or scarves, shawls or anything that you'd like to use handpainted merino for!

      To see them, click on yarns, WR handpainted yarns is the top of that pulldown menu...

      Jaggerspun yarns for you are great yarns for lace knitting (and several Knit Alongs use Zephyr & Superfine merino laceweight yarns as well as others, Maine Line, Heather & Superlamb)...see website for more details.

      We also have Cottage Creations patterns, Bear Brain patterns, Patons patterns, Lucy Neatby and SpinCraft patterns...

      Thanks for looking,
      Jessica Ostrow

      http://weavingrainbow.com
      blog: http://weavingrainbow.com/HSblog