AD: Handwoven Purge

  • ispin2weave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      After copying articles and patterns for my own use, I'm selling off all of my remaining Handwovens, including those from my personal collection.  Mention this ad and pay $5 each instead of $10 each.  Orders of 6 or more get free shipping in the 48 contiguous US States.  Combine this offer with other items I have for sale (see url below) and get free shipping on those as long as I can fit all in one box.  This offer is subject to end without notice.

      "A friend will help you move, a GOOD friend will help you move a body."
      The Fiber Equipment & Barter Page-For Previously Owned
      Weaving, Spinning & Knitting Equipment
      Web: http://www.angelfire.com/me2/BARTERPAGE/index.html
      Email: spin2wv@...