FS. FiberArts mags. at $2.50 ea.

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      FiberArts Magazine started back in the Seventies in Albuquerque NM as an
      11" x 15" informal black and white newsprint type magazine. In 1978 the
      first 4 issues were this type and then it changed to a regular magazine
      format for the last 2 issues of that year. That is also when they moved
      to Asheville NC.
      I have for sale 114 issues in excellent condition for sale for $2.50 ea.
      plus shipping or all 114 for $275.00 plus shipping. 25 ( sometimes
      more) will fit in a small flat rate priority box. I have 7 of the
      original black and white issues. All have been in my home studio which
      is both smoke and pet free.
      1976 2 issues ( B&W newspaper/ magazine type)
      1977 1 issue ( B&W newspaper/ magazine type)
      1978 6 issues (4 of the B & W newspaper/ magazine type and 2
      conventional)
      1979 6 issues ( from now on they are all conventional magazine size)
      1980 6 issues
      1981 6 issues
      1982 6 issues
      1983 6 issues
      1984 4 issues
      1985 6 issues
      1986 5 issues
      1987 5 issues
      1988 1 issue
      1990 1 issue
      1992 1 issue
      1993 1 issue
      1994 1 issue
      1995 1 issue
      1996 4 issues
      1997 5 issues
      1998 5 issues
      1999 5 issues
      2000 5 issues
      2001 2 issues
      2002 2 issues
      2003 4 issues
      2004 4 issues
      2005 4 issues
      2006 5 issues
      Some years there were 6 issues and other years only 5. The years with
      less than 5 please ask me if you need to know what is available. I also
      will take photos of any of these years if you would like.

      Thank you,
      Gloria in upstate NY, 12037