JagsFunkyFibers.com Moving Sale!

  • jaguarrior
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      I am almost done moving into my new house!
      I need to clear out some fibers to make room for new ones, so I'm
      having a sale!

      All 100 yard skeins are $1.50
      all 20 yard skeins are $0.50
      and I'll send a free gift with every order!

      get your goodies now before the sale is over!

      Here is the link and check back often!
      http://www.JagsFunkyFibers.com

      Thanks for looking,
      Anastey
      (a.k.a. Jags)
      jaguarrior @ hellokitty.com

      Come check out something new and exciting! You can't get these fibers
      anywhere else!

      Each one of my outrageous yarns are lovingly recycled from
      interesting sweaters,and bundled into cute little skeins.

      Being knitted for so long gives each fiber a curly and yummy texture
      that is out of this world!

      www.JagsFunkyFibers.com