FS: Llama - dehaired and washed

  • Rachel Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:06 AM
      I have 14.2 oz of nutmeg/natural llama for sale. I dehaired it by hand - may have missed a few hairs which will easily pick out as you spin, and has been washed. Very minimal vegetable matter. The remaining undercoat is very soft against the cheek, and is ready for spinning from the lock/fold or blending with other fibers. Staple length is 4-6+ inches. This fleece was purchased at the Sedelia Fiber Festival, and I bought it straight off the llama.
      $2.00 oz or $25.00 for the entire bag plus shipping.

      Thanks for looking,
      Rachel Wilson

      Rachel Wilson
      www.paws4fiber.com (fledging site in progress!)