AD: Handspun yarns, custm dyed rovings and yarn, free shipping

  • lilbitofheavenfibers@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Check out my store at http://www.lilbitofheavenfibers.etsy.com for some wonderful rovings, yarn and handspun.

      I have llama rovings plain and blended with merino, silk, or tencil. Also check out my shetland rovings. These rovings are from my small herd of llamas and shetland sheep.

      Also for sale are custom dyed rovings and yarns in different fibers.

      Plus I have for sale handmade hats, afghans and scarfs, made from llama, shetland and various wools.

      All orders receive free shipping, to USA!

      --
      Linda Wunce
      www.lilbitofheavenfibers.etsy.com