Jason Collingwood THREE END BLOCK WEAVE Workshop in Shopiere,Wisconsin.

  • KarenInTheWoods *
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I am posting this for my dear friend Juanita Hoftstrom. There are
      only a few spots left to reserve for this workshop. Contact Juanita
      for registration details. Kessenich5@...

      ***********************************
      A few spots are remaining in the April 26-28 Jason Collingwood THREE
      END BLOCK WEAVE Workshop in Shopiere,Wisconsin. Please make
      arrangements soon to be a part of this great Midwest weavers'
      experience. Juanita Hofstrom, Kessenich5@...
      ***********************************

      -note from Karen-
      I have been going there for Jason's classes for the last four years.
      It is jam-packed with learning and laughter! If anyone would like to
      see the weaving samples (and the great fun, fibers and food) shared
      at Juanita's studio, Vavning, when Jason has been there-- please check
      out the photos at the picassa album:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/KarenInTheWoods1

      --
      KarenInTheWoods