Bag Queensland Big Wave destash - great price!

  • wisechild2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Gorgeous, soft, quick knit. Send ZIP code with inquiry so I can send
      shipping.

      QUEENSLAND COLLECTION BIG WAVE.
      Variegated thick and thin yarn from Queensland Collection is fast and
      fun to knit. Knit quick scarves, hats, vests, and sweaters.
      Each 50g ball contains 55 yards, 3 sts per inch on US10.5 needle.
      90% wool/10% cashmere. Color #5, lot 305; greens, purple, olive, tan.
      Bag of 10 balls.
      Retail $11.95/ball; sell all 10 for $40.00.

      Michele in GA