COMM: Happy Holidays drawing at www.JagsFunkyFibers.com!

  • jaguarrior
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Come check out something new and exciting! You can't get these fibers
      anywhere else!

      Each one of my outrageous yarns are lovingly recycled from
      interesting sweaters,and bundled into cute little skeins.

      Being knitted for so long gives each fiber a curly and yummy texture
      that is out of this world!

      www.JagsFunkyFibers.com
      Jag's Happy Holidays Drawing!

      For every $5 (before shipping) you spend at www.JagsFunkyFibers.com
      during the month of december, you will be entered in a drawing to win
      a cute giftbag stuffed full of fiber goodies!

      (full drawing details listed on the site)

      I added a whole ton of new fibers to the store this week!
      And Gift Certificates are now available!

      Also available just in time for the holidays is Giftwrapping! There
      is a new menu button for it :)
      -
      (Click on the "Newest Colors" tab in the shop to view them)
      Here are a few of the new colors!

      Piggy - a light dusty pink
      Ballerina - A limpy bumpy light pink fiber
      Melon - A very soft fiber the color of a nice ripe canteloupe
      Taffy - A lovely soft yellow that reminds me of the color of banana
      taffy
      Innocent - Soft very light blue ribbon fiber
      Blueverry - Lovely blue lumpy bumpy fiber
      Blackberry - A lovely fiber in shades of purplish blues
      Jade - A gorgeous lumpy teal fiber
      Orchid - A very unique fiber! In some lights it seems to have a very
      slight color shift when it moves. Its really neat!
      Plum Crazy - A beautiful light plum colored fiber with a ton of shine
      Wink - A soft purple with a hint of shine
      Gypsy - An intensly soft lumpy purple fiber
      Crazy - A super lumpy bumpy bright multicolored fiber!

      Here is the link and check back often!
      http://www.JagsFunkyFibers.com

      Thanks for looking,
      Anastey