Fringe Twisters and 2 ply Mulberry Silk

  • Lynnae
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      I have a new supply - husband made :) of Fringe Twisters. These are
      absolutely necessary if you like twisted fringe! Saves the fingers.
      They are hand made and guaranteed to work properly. If something
      happens it will be replaced or fixed. They are $15 each

      I've added pictures to my Silk page of the 12/2 Mulberry Silk. There is
      a special introductory offer of $14.50 a skein. I know this is
      ridiculously low! It is top quality and the price will raise after the
      first of the year to $20 a skein.

      Feel free to email me with questions or look at my website at
      http://chamomileconnection.com

      Thanks!
      Lynnae
      Organic Colorgrown Cotton Yarns