re:picker

  • Bill and Nancy Weiler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      I have responded to the first ten privately but this is just too much.
      What a demand for a picker! It has been sold.

      The Joy is still available. It is in pristine condition and with the
      bag and extra bobbins it is $100 savings over new.

      Thanks for looking. Nancy
      --
      Bill and Nancy Weiler
      Tony, Wisconsin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
        Im looking for a Patrick Green triple picker,
        in good condition. Could anyone help me find one.
      • dlcssheep
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
          Hi everyone. Im hoping someone can help. Im looking for a reasonable
          priced picker.
          Thanks