45% OFF!

  • ispin2weave@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Until midnight EST Sunday, June 4, receive 45% off all books/magazines that I currently have for sale on the FEB Page. Shipping is additional and no other offers will apply. Applies to items sold by "ispin2weave" only. Please see "Books" section of url below.

      "A friend will help you move, a GOOD friend will help you move a body."
      The Fiber Equipment & Barter Page-For Previously Owned
      Weaving, Spinning & Knitting Equipment
      Web: http://www.feb.asar-intl.com/index.html
      Email: ispin2weave@...
      The Shepherd