Cushing Dyes/Ashford & Louet Spinning Wheels

  • ispin2weave@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I have a selection of Cushing Dyes that I am interested in trading for Cushing Dye colors that I don't have. The colors that I have in multiples are browns, burgundy, chartreuse, yellows and greens. All of these dyes are for protein fibers and a few are the original union dyes that could be used for plant and protein fibers. I would like to trade for protein or the union dyes (I dye mostly wool and other protein fibers) in blue, black and red.

      Also, mention this ad and I will take an additional $25 off the Ashford and Louet spinning wheels that I currently have for sale in the "Spinning" section of the FEB Page (url below). Offer subject to end without notice.

      Please email me off-list with questions.

      "A friend will help you move, a GOOD friend will help you move a body."
      The Fiber Equipment & Barter Page-For Previously Owned
      Weaving, Spinning & Knitting Equipment
      Web: http://www.feb.asar-intl.com/index.html
      Email: ispin2weave@...