New Free Pattern

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Happy New Year, All!

      Have come up with yet another slipper-sock pattern that I've posted at
      my site. You can view this by going to:
      HTTP://WWW.LRVICTOR.BRAVEPAGES.COM

      Scroll to the bottom of the screen and look for the line:
      "Click on this line for my "T-Minus Slipper Sock" pattern"
      Do what it says & click on it!

      Cheers,
      Linda
      :D

      See pix of modestly priced goodies for sale (& 9 *free* patterns) at: