For Sale: Superwash top, Silk City Perle Cotton, dyed cashmere fiber,

  • Sande Francis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi, all

      I've just posted photos of more stuff for sale on my webshots page.
      Since Webshots has been having problems, I couldn't get them to the top
      of the album, so they are all down at the end. If I try to move them,
      the words all disappear. Sheesh.

      Anyway, I have four 1 pound bumps of Brown Sheep superwash combed top, 2
      merino, 2 not-merino, each $24 per pound.

      1 pound merino/romney top from NZ - dyed Plum

      A few smaller balls of roving - one 50/50% alpaca/Silk from Lambspun, 4
      oz for only $12. deep gold color.

      Raspberry Cashmere (from Lambspun), 4oz, $40. soooo soft and easy to
      spin!

      Fine merino top, deep burgandy, also from Lambspun, 4oz for only $7.

      Hand dyed Silk Noil yarn, 8oz skeins. 2 in shaded of gold, 2 in shades
      of deep warm red. $20 each skein.

      More Silk City Perle Cotton. 2 500 gr cones of 3/2 in "Linen," 1 500 gr
      cone of 10/2 in "Deep Mauve," 1 500 gr cone in "Chelsea" (a sage green),
      $15 each.

      "Woolly Jumpers" by Liz Gammell. A book chock full of picture sweaters
      of Australian flora and fauna. $15 (softcover)

      I accept cash funded (no Credit Cards, please) Paypal, Bank checks or MO
      ship immediately. Personal checks will hold up shipping till funds
      clear. Insurance is your choice, but I'm not responsible for loss by
      the PO.

      Sande Francis
      Fresno, CA, USA
      mailto:sandeleh@...
      come see my weaving, spinning, SOCKS, and other stuff at:
      http://community.webshots.com/user/sandeleh
      NZ & OZ travel pix: http://www.sandeleh.com