[spam] UPDATED List of Spinning/Weaving Items

  • ispin2weave2knit@550access.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      This is an updated list (as items are sold, the list is updated) of what I currently have at discounted prices. Any combined purchase of $100 or more (after listed discounts) will receive FREE FEDEX or Media Mail shipping within the 48 contiguous US states. I will also consider offers.

      Books/Magazines:
      10% off all books that I currently have for sale on the FEB Page. Any book purchase over $50 (after 10% discount) will receive FREE media mail shipping within the 48 contiguous US States.

      30% off all magazines that I currently have for sale on the FEB Page. Shipping is additional. Any magazine purchase over $50 (after 30% discount) will receive FREE media mail shipping within the 48 contiguous US States.

      Weaving:
      Four Schacht treadles for a Schacht 4-H loom. Tie-up cords not included. If you currently have a 6-T loom, increase it to 10-T. $40. Used, but in very good condition. Shipping is additional.

      Harrisville 12" (approx.) boat shuttle with ten 4" bobbins @ $30
      Leclerc 18" ski shuttle @ $22
      Four 20" (approx.) stick shuttles @ $7 each.
      Shipping is additional or purchase all of these shuttles and receive FREE shipping within the 48 contiguous US States.

      4" shuttle bobbins. These are the white plastic type with the flange that are sold by Schacht. 85 cents each (approximately $1 or more new) .
      Shipping is additional.

      Texsolv Heddles (12" length) - $14 per 100 (over $16 per 100 new).. If these are too long for what you need, they can be cut and re-tied to make shorter heddles. Shipping is additional.
      Flat Steel Heddles (10.5" length) . $13 per 100 ($15 per 100 new). Shipping is additional.

      One set of 97 Leclerc Sectional 1" Dividers (new, they come in sets of 100, but I have 97) @ $15 ($19 new for set of 100)

      One set of Leclerc sectional rakes, 25" weaving width (cut down from longer rakes), 1" spacing @ $100 ($145 new) with free shipping within the 48 contiguous US States.
      One set of Leclerc sectional rakes, 35" weaving width (cut down from longer rakes), 1" spacing @ $135 ($174 new) with free shipping within the 48 contiguous US States.

      12 Dent, weaving width 25.5", 5" deep - $41 (Stainless Steel)
      15 Dent, weaving width 43.5", 5" deep - $59 (Stainless Steel??, not labeled as SS, but it is clean and I was told it is SS)
      15 Dent, weaving width 22.5", 4.5" deep - $20 (some minor rust, can be cleaned with Naval Jelly)
      Purchase all three and receive free FEDEX shipping within the 48 contiguous US states.

      Spinning:
      Two regular Louet bobbins @ $27 each
      One bulky Louet flyer @ 70
      One regular Louet flyer @ $65
      Louet wire lazy kate @ $18.
      Purchase all Louet items above and receive free shipping within the 48 contiguous US States.

      One Ashford Tension Lazy Kate @ $25. Shipping is additional.
      One pair of Clemes & Clemes curved back hand carders @ $45. Shipping is additional.

      Knitting:
      Clover and Crystal Palace Bamboo Knitting Needles (straight), brand new and unused, approximate length 12". $4 per pair (original prices from $4.50 to $8.50 per pair). Shipping is additional
      Size 0 (2mm)
      Size 1 (2.25mm)
      Size 2 (2.75mm)
      Size 2.5 (3mm)
      Size 3 (3.25mm)
      Size 4 (3.5mm)
      Size 7 (4.5mm)
      Size 8 (5mm)
      Size 9 (5.5mm)
      Size 10 (6mm)
      Size 10.5 (6.5mm)
      Size 7mm
      Size 7.5mm
      Size 11 (8mm)
      Size 13 (9mm)

      Miscellaneous:
      Ateco Cake Decorating Tubes: New, never used. 50 cents each (originally 95 to 99 cents each). Numbers available are: 19, 23, 29, 35, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 49, 50, 52-61, 63-67, 70-81, 83, 85-88, 95, 101, 102. Shipping is additional.

      Email me off-list with questions.

      "A friend will help you move, a GOOD friend will help you move a body."
      The Fiber Equipment & Barter Page
      For Previously Owned pinning, Weaving & Knitting Equipment
      mailto:ispin2weave2knit@...
      http://www.feb.asar-intl.com/index.html