SALE!!! Worsted & Sport Wt. Acryl.; Needles & Notions

  • mcyarn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hello All,

      The following are from my inventory from when I had a retail store (now doing
      mail order primarily from home.

      Yarn Prices below represent 50% reduction. Price is for ENTIRE amount of that
      color unless noted and are in US$$$. Prices do NOT include shipping & Ins.
      I can accept Visa, MC & Discover (on amounts OVER $15.00) as well as checks
      or Money orders.

      Worsted Weight Acrylic Yarn on 100g Skeins 220 - 230 yards/skein
      All is 1st quality/ High quality Acrylic.

      Patons CANADIANA retailed for $3.89/ 100g. ball. All are same dye lot
      within
      each color.

      Color 109 Brown 10 balls $19.45

      Color 118 Aqua 9 balls $17.51

      Color 95 Yellow 10 balls $19.45

      Color 32 Royal Blue 6 balls $11.67

      Color 147 Coral 5 balls $9.73

      Color 130 Lt. Country Blue 7 balls $13.62

      Color 30 Med. Blue 10 balls $19.45

      Color 120 Turquoise 7 balls $13.62

      Color 135 Med Rose 6 balls $11.67

      UNGER UTOPIA Reg. 3.99/ball
      Turquoise 10 Balls $19.95
      Sport Weight Acrylic Yarn on 50g Skeins 175 -200 yards/skein
      All is 1st quality/ High quality Acrylic.

      BRUNSWICK
      Seasons Reg. $3.25/ball

      Black 10 Balls $16.25

      Fore 'n' Aft Reg. $2.99/ball

      Red 4 balls $5.98

      Lt. Denim Heather 10 balls $14.95

      QUAKER YARNS 2 oz Skeins (Approx. 56 grams) Reg. $2.99/skein

      Orange 7 balls $10.47

      Lime Green 10 balls $14.95

      NEEDLES/NOTIONS/ PATTERNS

      GRAB BAG SALE.........$10 per grab bag...no limit on # of Grab Bags
      Each Grab Bag will contain $60 -$65 of needles/notions/patterns. (Needles &
      Notions primarily are from Brunswick, Clover , Susan Bates, and Addi)

      1/2 the $$$$ amount will be needles/notions and 1/2 will be books/patterns.
      NO SPECIAL REQUESTS at Grab Bag prices. Special requests filled at suggested
      retail prices.

      I look foward to doing business with you.

      Regards,

      Marianne MCYARN@...
      Marianne's Yarns
      2084 Wimpole Ct.
      Roanoke, TX 76262 817-379-0660
      Brother & Artisan Knitting Machines;
      DAK Software, Fine hand & Machine Knitting yarns