Update on Moving Sale

  • ispin2weave2knit@550access.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I am continuing the "Moving Sale" until the end of August or until I feel
      that enough items have been sold, whichever comes first. At that time, any
      unsold items will be packed for the move and prices will revert back to the
      original ad prices, so now is your chance.

      Please visit the url below and click the link for "Moving Sale" for current
      discounts.

      Please contact me off-list with questions.

      Thank you.

      "A friend will help you move, a GOOD friend will help you move a body."
      The Fiber Equipment & Barter Page
      For Previously Owned pinning, Weaving & Knitting Equipment
      mailto:ispin2weave2knit@...
      www.fiberequipmentandbarterpage.asar-intl.com