23760FS: ABRA Knitting Needle Cases (Leather)

  • dawnmacfall
    Jun 29, 2014

      Photos of each item can be seen at my blog:

      http://mffstudio.blogspot.com

      dawnmacfall@...

      ABRA  Knitting Needle Cases (Leather)

      * these are in like new condition (they were never used)

      * These are from a pet and smoke free home.

      * Please include your zip code (for a postal quote) and your paypal email address (so I can send you a money request) when inquiring.

      * Prices do not include shipping

      * US Shipping only

      ***

      ABRA Circular Needle Case

      2 available

      measures: approximately 6"x 9"

      magnetic snap closure

      Black Leather

      14 pouches (6 - 2 sided pages plus the front and back  cover)

      New, unused condition.

      $60.00 each

      ***

      ABRA Circular Needle Case

      2 available

      measures: approximately 6"x 9"

      magnetic snap closure

      Black Leather

      10 pouches (4 - 2 sided pages plus the front and back  cover)

      New, unused condition.

      $50.00 each

      ***

      ABRA Tri-Fold Straight Needle Case

      Red Leather

      measures: approximately 5"x 14" when closed

      magnetic snap closure

      zipper on inside

      New, unused condition.

      $40.00

      ***

      ABRA Tri-Fold Straight Needle Case

      Black Leather

      measures: approximately 5"x 14" when closed

      magnetic snap closure

      zipper on inside

      New, unused condition.

      $40.00